Hotel Management Certificate Course in Noida
Hotel management is a service industry which focuses on serving the needs of its clients. Training in hotel management has wide applications which can be used in several service industries. Kaushal Vriddhi is the best hotel management training institute in Noida which is providing wide range of certification courses for the students. We offer great exposure for our students who see a future in the hotel industry. Here, students learn patience, good communication skills, organizational behavior and self disciple. We are best in the infrastructure and have the most experienced faculty members who are experts to offer hotel management certification course in Noida for our students. There is a great scope for our students in the well known five star hotels. We offer the most affordable course fees and high quality learning experience for your hotel management students. Come and join our career services to have a brilliant future ahead.
Certification in Front Office
1) International Travel Knowledge and India.
2) Classification & Categorization of Hotels.
3) Hotel Organization Chart & Job Description / Specification.
4) Front Office Department Functions.
5) Guest Cycle.
6) Personal Traits(Grooming, Skill sets, Body Language, Etiquettes).
7) Forms and Formats used in Front Office Departments
8) Guest Types and Expectations
10) Reservation Up Selling
11) Pre Registration
12) Registration (payment, filling of Forms)
13) Cash / Credit Card Handling
14) Night Audit
15) Front Office Accounting
16) Check out and Account Settlement
17) Rooms Division
Certificaton in F&B Services
1) Introduction to Hospitality & Hotel Industry
2) F & B Outlets
3) Organization of a restaurant
4) Attributes of a Steward
5) Basic Etiquette for Restaurant Staff.
7) Introduction Catering Industry
8) Restaurant & Banquets
9) Sanitation and Hygiene
10) Equipment required in pantry.
11) Setting-up the pantry and side board.
12) Backend Duties
14) Brief recap of entire training
15) Handling students queries
16) Training Evaluation
Certification in House Keeping Management
1) Overall structure and operation of hospitality industry
2) Role of housekeeping and its relationship with other departments
3) Housekeeping organization chart
4) Planning and organizing housekeeping department
5) Housekeeping standards / trends
6) Human resource and training employees in housekeeping
7) Group presentations