AutoCAD Training Certification Course in Noida
In our olden days, engineers, designers and draughtsmen were struggling to produce and submit engineering drawings in their scheduled times.
It was mainly due to tremendous efforts they had taken to produce both new drawings or edited/updated drawings.
Every lines, shapes, measurements, scaling of the drawings – all made them headache to the design / drafting field. All these difficulties and pressures over-ridden by Computer Aided Design Drafting (CAD Drafting) technology.
1 ) Certification in 2D CAD
- Introduction Isometric drawings File management Perspective drawings .
- Orthographic drawings Annotations and Dimensions View management Team work.
- Display management Layout management Layer management Publish and Plot Selection methods.
- Parametric drawings Symbol creation using block BOM / Joinery details.
- Creation Isometric drawings Perspective drawings Annotations and Dimensions Team work.
- Layout management Publish and Plot
2 ) Certification in 3D CAD
- 3D modeling concepts in AutoCAD Understand and use viewpoint and UCS Wireframe modeling
- Solid modeling & editing Mesh modeling & editing Surface modeling & editing
- Create & manage 2D views from 3D models Materials, lights & rendering
- Working with images Import and export
3 ) Certification in CATIA
- Drawing Sketches in the Sketcher WorkbenchI
- Drawing Sketches in the Sketcher WorkbenchII
- Constraining Sketches and Creating Base
- Features Reference Elements and SketchBased
- Features Creating Dress Up and Hole Features Editing Features
- Transformation Features and Advanced Modeling ToolsI
- Advanced Modeling ToolsII
- Wireframe and Surface Design
4 ) Certification in Solid Work
- Sketcher basics Bottomup assembly 3D
- sketching Topdown assembly Part
- modeling Exploding assemblies Creating reference geometries Simulation/ Detailing
- Editing features BOM, balloon tools
- Advanced modeling tools Sheet metal Configuration PDM Works
- Design table/library features Weldment Import/export of files GD&T
- Surface overview
- Bottomup assembly
- Topdown assembly
- Exploding assemblies
- Simulation/ Detailing
- BOM, balloon tools
- Sheet metal
- PDM Works
Click on this Link Banking and Finance Courses in Noida